Artmimo: the experience as an impulse of purchase
With very challenging deadlines we attained creating their brand image, develop their platform and their launch strategy making use of agile methodologies
The client required the creation of their brand image, just like the elaboration of a launch to the market strategy successfully in a short period of time.
In order to tackle the project we defined a digital strategy based on the development of an art selling platform that integrated the latest technologies in user experience. In its implementation we initiated the development of a multi-platform app with immersive computing technology. Additionally we created a system of user-artist managing to facilitate the internal administration of the client.
Key factorseCommerce, UX/UI, augmented reality, art, responsive, analytics, ads, SEO, Cloud
Being a very traditional sector, the strategy had to be developed studying the market, the procedures and the preferences of the objective public in-depth. We elaborated a strategy that covered all the fundamental elements:
- We designed a brand identity with an aspect consistent with the sector together with an innovative interface.
- We developed new exposure and selling techniques.
- We prepared successful online marketing campaigns aimed at the recruitment of artists and generation of followers.
- We structured and developed the logistic system to guarantee safe, fast and economical deliveries with national coverage.
The objective of the start-up was laying the cards on the table and bet on the technology to offer to a very digitally immature market. Based on the answer they wanted to make, we proposed the use of immersive computing to encourage the trust from the consumers:
- We studied the market segmenting it depending on technologic penetration.
- We prepared a concept on the grounds of the market.
- We developed a mixed reality application.
- We implemented formative methodologies for the continued use of such technologies.
As we developed the digital strategy, the user experience gained momentum as a key element in the execution of the idea. For that purpose, we progressively introduced different performance improvements that enhanced the purchased and satisfaction of the users:
- Optimisation of browsing thanks to the use of compression and asynchronous loading, allowing the users to enjoy works of art in high quality without giving up a nice experience.
- Implementación de "Vista en un clic" y "Vista en detalle" sin molestas cargas de página.
- Two-step art purchase.
- Estudio y diseño UI/UX de secciones fundamentales como "Encarga una obra a medida".
- Development of AJAX functions avoiding page reloading.
These implementations regarding user experience allowed us to place the bounce rate under 5%. Regarding the enhancement of the purchase, after the first phase of the launch of the project, we could enhance the conversion rate by 68%.
Since the project is based in the digital environment, it was fundamental to implement it hand with a Cloud solution. We proposed the project so that it would be scaleable as the public and transactions grew, without affecting the performance of the platform. Furthermore, we designed and developed the key services in the Cloud, so they would always be accesible:
- Artist management
- Publishing artworks
- Orders and tailored orders
- Artmimo for Business
- Logistics management
- Payments and receipts
- Artwork insurances